Goonzsquad youtube coverage

Ross

Goblin Guru
Their latest video mentions the Goblin again. Now I know why they didn't worry about the wire harness.

jpr

Hah, I was wondering if they were gonna do that themselves. Spending 20+ hours with a soldering iron and heatshrink is far from quality YouTube content.

jpr

Yep, just checked my logs, I put just over 20 hours into my harness.

...hope it works.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Here is the next video......not super related outside of the fact they are now trying to twin charge the Goblin...

Christopher Sanchez

Here is the next video......not super related outside of the fact they are now trying to twin charge the Goblin...

I hope they twin charge it just out of curiosity and the uniqueness of it. The way they talk about it as if it could give them 400hp simply cause it’s twin charged paints a grim picture for them following through in my opinion. I hope I am wrong

JERMzSS

If i remember right from my Cobalt days twincharging the LSJ was pointless other than to just be different. The LSJ and LNF are alot different than they think they are.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I just don't see the point. But hey, it'd be cool if they can pull it off.

I can't image them attempting the wiring harness. And it's probably a good thing because it might drive off other from attempting the build if they were to see that in the wrong light.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I just don't see the point. But hey, it'd be cool if they can pull it off.

I can't image them attempting the wiring harness. And it's probably a good thing because it might drive off other from attempting the build if they were to see that in the wrong light.
During the wiring harness I was stressed I knew i could handle the mechanical problems but the harness was a bit foreign to me even coming from network engineering. Now that it is complete and for the most part I only had 2-3 issues that you all have helped out with. I really look back and think that was an achievement. I had just enough patience as an adult to research, and label. If I were back in my early 20s I would have made a ton more mistakes. These kids obviously make a great profit off youtube I mean their backdrop in the garage is a viper. I think for under $1000 the decision to ship of the harness was a no brainer. Not to mention it would be boring to their viewers except us :)

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I could help but notice a few things in the newest video I thought were interesting. Also, I'm actually quite impressed that they must have done their homework because they were doing it correctly and seemed to really know what they were doing. Well, they were watching the videos.

I wonder if they cut the large square out. Even though I enlarged ours on the second build, it still wasn't large enough and I ended up doing it more.

1545957983351.png

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I am actually enjoying their videos and they seem very focused on the build. I am looking forward to the completion. When I saw the manual rivet gun I appreciated that I bought an air rivet gun from harbor freight :)

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I was just cringing as they did donuts in the mud!
A little, but boys will be boys. Props to them for cleaning it up afterwards. They have my respect for taking pride in what they have. I don't think they're even old enough to drink yet, but I think they're more responsible than a lot of other 20 somethings and probably a lot of adults much older.