Greg’s Hobgoblin -extended city 06 SS SC to Turbo in Jacksonville FL

HOBGOBLIN

So I guess a little introduction. Active duty Navy marine gas turbine inspector from Baltimore Maryland. I have lived in Jacksonville FL for the last 15 years. My background is in SRT-4’s, LSx cars and trucks and Gen3 hemi’s. Never messed around with ecotec engines so this will be new. I am planning on making a street monster borderline death trap. Plans are a ported head, upgraded springs and retainers, stage 3 cams from ZZP, big turbo(not sure which one), upgraded fuel system for e85, custom intercooler setup, zzp turbo exhaust manifold, aftermarket intake manifold if I have enough room. And then send it and see ho long it lasts. I put a deposit down on chassis #176

Ross

Goblin Guru
Welcome to the Goblin family, love that you are making your custom Goblin a wild one. We have the same donor, so I will being paying attention to the mods you make to your engine.

Which donor?
He hid it in the title... 06 SS SC going to be turbo'd.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Welcome to the Goblin family, love that you are making your custom Goblin a wild one. We have the same donor, so I will being paying attention to the mods you make to your engine.

He hid it in the title... 06 SS SC going to be turbo'd.
Haha sure enough. Oops.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome! Change your timing chain tensioner and upper guide bolt, and check on the guides themselves before you do anything else.

HOBGOBLIN

Welcome! Change your timing chain tensioner and upper guide bolt, and check on the guides themselves before you do anything else.
planning on changing all wear items and re-seal the engine replace the water pump put hardened oil pump gears in it. So basically do everything but the rotating assembly.