Health (and other) reasons has me selling my Goblin project.

Johvans

It's good to hear that you are feeling better!! Health issues can be really scary.

I also had DF do my wiring harness and with Lonnie having an LSJ in his car now I'm sure yours will come out perfect! It definitely solves a lot of headaches.

If you decide to let one of the transmission go please let me know!

John

David

It's good to hear that you are feeling better!! Health issues can be really scary.

I also had DF do my wiring harness and with Lonnie having an LSJ in his car now I'm sure yours will come out perfect! It definitely solves a lot of headaches.

If you decide to let one of the transmission go please let me know!

John
You beat me too it I was also going to ask the same thing about the trans

Larry Sherer

I would like to look at your project while I'm in the Dodge City area. Could you please call me so we can arrange a time to look over your Goblin project.

Thanks,

Larry
405-613-5580

Larry Sherer

Paul,
Sorry but I did not get your voice mail on Monday. I assumed that because of the weather, the repairs to your home took longer than you anticipated. I waited in Dodge City until about 10:00am Tuesday, and since I did not hear from you, I drove on home to OKC. I decided to check the website this morning and that's where I found your message. Sorry things did not work out this trip, but I would like to look at what you have for sale. I will try to contact you again on my next trip to Dodge City.

Sorry,

Larry
405-613-5580