IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

Lethalcast

The braided line with the check valve fits a f450 fuel filter end. I just cut it off and used an oem clamp.
20181104_110631.jpg
32675.jpeg
20181104_110623.jpg

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Awesome thanks everyone. First start is scheduled for Saturday AM....waiting on break in oil and gas industry to finishing prepping a few more items before then.
You gonna wing it on the first startup, pray everything works and take it down the road under load per zzp’s recommended ring seating procedure?

I’ve been contemplating that nerve-wracking moment for a long while, lol.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Stage 2/3 will be here at the EOM. Going to ensure it fires and shut it down. Yay... lol

Last edited:

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Why do you have to get the VATS done?
I couldnt get the VATS module from the donor car that I got my PCM and BCM from. Idiots at LKQ destroyed all of the ignition switches for what they claimed were factory recall reasons.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Anyone have a good picture of where all of this goes? Also to confirm fan connectors are not needed? What is the connector in picture 3?
IMG_20181105_185554.jpg

IMG_20181105_192507.jpg

IMG_20181105_192523.jpg

Last edited:

SliderR1

1. From Alternator to starter
2. Not needed, but can be used as an engine to chassis ground
3. from Starter to fuse box B+ post

Capture.JPG

SliderR1

Picture 3 kinda resembles the A/C compressor plug. Where is the terminal coming from on your first picture. Could be ground or to starter...

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Picture 3 kinda resembles the A/C compressor plug. Where is the terminal coming from on your first picture. Could be ground or to starter...
I had the AC compressor labeled. Here is the picture with them all in it. That connector/ground in the first picture comes out of the harness right before the connectors in the pictuer below.
IMG_20181103_213037.jpg

SliderR1

are you sure those labels are right? The one you have marked for AC looks like the oil pressure connector. Also the AC clutch should only have two wires - supply voltage and ground...

SliderR1

after looking through some of my old notes, I'm not so sure that is the oil pressure sensor connector. On the LSJ the oil press connector only has one wire. That one has three it appears from teh picture. could be barometric press sensor, camshaft pos sensor... I hate to make too many guesses, I only have data on the LSJ and they changed things a lot over the years...