IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
So where did you get the pattern to cut it out? Mind sharing it?
Yeah, haven't gotten around to finishing my electronic parking brake, when it is a bit warmer I will.

I designed the pattern via cardboard after tracing the original bracket. Then had a local shop put all of my measurements in and boom...bracket.

I should be able to get the DFX file....might even be able to have them cut a few more. This design should work for multiple wings with longer mounting brackets.

Sits up about 3" higher.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Yeah, haven't gotten around to finishing my electronic parking brake, when it is a bit warmer I will.

I designed the pattern via cardboard after tracing the original bracket. Then had a local shop put all of my measurements in and boom...bracket.

I should be able to get the DFX file....might even be able to have them cut a few more. This design should work for multiple wings with longer mounting brackets.

Sits up about 3" higher.
If you got me the DXF I could make them way cheaper. If we did them out of 3/16" AL (which is more than enough, and roughly 25% lighter if that matters) price would be even lower. I could burn these out of 10 gauge steel for next to nothing.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
If you got me the DXF I could make them way cheaper. If we did them out of 3/16" AL (which is more than enough, and roughly 25% lighter if that matters) price would be even lower. I could burn these out of 10 gauge steel for next to nothing.
Not sure if I will be able to get the DFX file......not sure it is my property, working on it. Alternative solution is that they can build more, I can ship them, etc. The amount ordered and metal thickness will drive costs. Plese refer to the thread below if you have questions. Some measurement details that will help to detrmine if this will work for wings you might be looking at.

http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/wing-uprights.969/