IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
This is just me, but you're still at a point where it's still easy enough to just pull the harness out and fix anything that is too short or long.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
This is just me, but you're still at a point where it's still easy enough to just pull the harness out and fix anything that is too short or long.
Yeah I can simply fix it in there. I had no additional room to move those left or right before I taped up. The only fix would be to extend them.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I had the exact same issue with the tunnel grounds not lining up with the existing stud. I just put another bolt in and moved on.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Just moving along, got the clutch pedal in, then installed that tubing(forgot the car in the video was an auto). It was kind of a pain but I made it. The clutch pedal clears with no modifications. Hoping the wiring is good to go because I am putting it together like I am not taking it back apart.

IMG_20181008_190023.jpg
IMG_20181009_211350.jpg
IMG_20181009_211918.jpg

Lethalcast

You're gonna need some grip tape on that kick panel to keep people from damaging that beautiful kick plate lol

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Nothing really new to report, spent the weekend organizing, tearing down my wire harness table and getting the car in a position to finish the build from.

Just bolted her in last night, does the pump orientation look good?
IMG_20181014_212346.jpg

IMG_20181014_212313.jpg

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I think the float raises toward the passenger side.
Correct. Make sure the float doesn't catch the baffle in the tank otherwise it won't work. I should bend my float rod some more. It shows full for a very long time and then runs out quickly.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Flipped the pump and also trimmed that tab. I wanted to rotate the connector a bit more to go directly between bolts.
IMG_20181017_182521.jpg
IMG_20181017_182504.jpg