IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
LOVE IT.

So this took 2 months to get, a bit of Black Friday/Holiday delay but thats ok. $671 Shipped

Quick review, amazing construction, perfect fit for what I am working with and have uprights for. I purchased the adjustment rods separately and as you can tell the bottom is taped for fitment tests. I will need to expand the holes on the uprights to allow for larger bolts. The rear hole on the DF bracket can be used as id does have a slotted design for up and down movement. I will probably trim the upright down similar to what Alex did. Once it is all in place I am going to be using 1/16 cables to hold it all in place instead of the cross bar.

20190206_195241.jpg
20190206_195235.jpg
20190206_195227.jpg
20190206_195220.jpg
20190206_195251.jpg
20190206_195300.jpg
20190206_195437.jpg
20190206_195426.jpg

Attachments

wombat

LOVE IT.

So this took 2 months to get, a bit of Black Friday/Holiday delay but thats ok. $671 Shipped

Quick review, amazing construction, perfect fit for what I am working with and have uprights for. I purchased the adjustment rods separately and as you can tell the bottom is taped for fitment tests. I will need to expand the holes on the uprights to allow for larger bolts. The rear hole on the DF bracket can be used as id does have a slotted design for up and down movement. I will probably trim the upright down similar to what Alex did. Once it is all in place I am going to be using 1/16 cables to hold it all in place instead of the cross bar.

View attachment 7045View attachment 7046View attachment 7049View attachment 7050View attachment 7051View attachment 7052View attachment 7053View attachment 7054
Looks great! Is this a custom wing, or did you order one of the kits from the NLR website. Wondering about the fit with the brackets.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I used the Exocet brackets and had them welded at a specific width. Johnny(owner) will help you out.

This is 68" wide. Most will be more narrow but my offset and tires are pretty wide.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Sorry if this has already been answered but are those the Exocet headlights? How are you liking them.

The wing looks great. It totally completes the look of the goblin in general I think.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Thanks! The new brackets I am having built will be cnc, 1/4"

Here is my design. It will have multiple slots cut too.

The lights are Dom 2.0s or you can find knock offs for cheaper on Amazon. Bike Master Piercing Beams is what are identical. I like them!
20190207_193329.jpg

Last edited:

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I really like your intercooler set up, I was thinking of mounting it behind the motor but this looks like it is in a better position for cooling.

Would you mind sharing the parts that you used for it as well as the air intake?

(like this
)

The funny thing is we used an almost identical intercooler I think. It’s just mounted in a different position.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Thanks! The new brackets I am having built will be cnc, 1/4"

Here is my design. It will have multiple slots cut too.

The lights are Dom 2.0s or you can find knock offs for cheaper on Amazon. Bike Master Piercing Beams is what are identical. I like them!
View attachment 7062
Thanks for that. It constantly amazes me how I can spend three days searching for a specific item (like headlights) and never come across what I’m looking for. Didn’t know those bike masters existed at all.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I'm glad to see that you use the same CAD program as me.
LOL, that is how I designed my IC setup, made a sweet 3d IC model and taped it in place. My wife looked at me like I was crazy. I am going to be there when we are designing and building the part, adding the slots and what not. Excited to actually see how the process works and be a part of it. Some money and a few rides in the Goblin once the weather here clears up is all it is costing me.

@JSATX I am 99% sure they are the same intercooler. I searched for a while for alternate lights and FINALLY found those options from a motorcycle site I used to shop on......then I turned to Amazon for a better price.....

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Wow and I thought it was too cold the other night when I was out lol. It was 58° lol
Oh I didnt drive it...pulling wrap off of my truck and needed the garage. One sunny morning I did drive it to work and it was 37 when I left.

Brrrrrrr

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Wow lol that's some true will power to drive in that
I almost died......ok a bit dramatic but it was painful. It was 55 that day and the first Monday after I got it registered so I was a bit anxious to take it out.

Below is the tire lettering I am going to do.......most likely. Poor resolution but that is ok.
With Tire White.JPG