IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I ordered my wheels mid August still waiting Konig Dekagram I needed a 9” wheel with 5 lug 114 in the rear to fit 275s only ones that looked good to me but sucks to wait.
Wow, that is a crazy amount of time to wait for those wheels. Nice choice though, what did you go with on the front?

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Nothing huge to update.

- Stage 2 and 3 shipped!
- Wheels and tires arrive on the 27th
- Friday and Monday will be spent buying all of the final pieces that I need to complete the kit.

Come on Black Friday/Cyber Monday be good to me!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
We will see! The holidays will slow me down a bit but I want to do my first test drive around the block on the weekend of the 17th.
This is like watching the kids grow up. They grow up so fast! It seems like just yesterday you were running around with your bare frame. :D

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
This is like watching the kids grow up. They grow up so fast! It seems like just yesterday you were running around with your bare frame. :D
LOLOL trying to accomplish all while having a 7 month old has been fun. Soon he will be the one running around with the bare frame!

(My wife has been very supportive and understanding!)

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Anyone have a picture on a TC of how close the turbo is to the rear cross bar? Also what the outlet coupler looks like installed?

Also confirming the correct bolt holes. 99.9% sure that's correct

@Lethalcast

20181129_180233.jpg
20181129_180304.jpg
20181129_184425.jpg
20181129_184409.jpg

Last edited:

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Crap, lol....might not be in my kit since I opted to design my own intercooler setup.

If that's the case time to rush order/ship.

Last edited:

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
If anyone can take a measurement of the height on the outlet neck away from the base that would be much appreciated. If mine isnt in the kit tomorrow I will cut this one until I can get one from DF. I planned to mock up the IC over the weekend. Thanks!

Wanted to see them next to the car....obviously the chassis in relation to the wheels height wise is way off.....4"-6" would be my guess
20181129_203734.jpg

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I wanted that polished lip on my wheels also. I could not find what I wanted in the sizes I wanted. So I opted for all black I have a feeling one winter project will be to machine a polished lip and clear coat them.

Nilbog

Hopefully you dont live on a dirt road like me!???

First ride i ripped down the road and returned only to find a nice even layer of dust covering every inch of the gob. I guess it will be a matte black blaze dust..... :)

nicholas tiratsuyan

Attachments