IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Looks good!! I sometimes wish i had went a different powder coat then the color I choose. It turned out good but I think I am limiting myself on my body panels now. I went with Copper Vein. Wish i may have just went with a solid color.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Im excited to get to the point of wrapping my panels......I will wait to share that part when I get there but the wrap has already been picked out based on the color here....

Reactions: Dre

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
What's up with those two bars running longitudinally through the halo?
I asked them to be added. I plan to add a removable mesh top so the added bars will help.....along with some safety in case of the worst.

Last edited:

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Starting wiring on Monday and dropping off everything for powder coat this week. I wont have it back for a week and a half so I need to get stuff painted and prepped before it comes back.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Starting wiring on Monday and dropping off everything for powder coat this week. I wont have it back for a week and a half so I need to get stuff painted and prepped before it comes back.
When you do the wiring make sure to use painters tape at minimum and label everything also alldatadiy came in real handy it’s like $15 a year. I ran into a lot of questions and still am not 100% confident I’ll start connecting it up this week seems like your 2 weeks behind me I just got my frame back from powder coating. So far the wiring and radiator hose have been the hardest. You commented on the winch setup buy it 100% required.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
All ready to go in for powder coat tomorrow!

Does anyone have pictures of where they cut their center cover?

IMG_20180910_192258.jpg

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
The anticipation before picking up the chassis is killing me. It will be done Wednesday so I will either get it then or the next morning. Ordered my Eastwood paint for the subframe, control arms and other running gear. They are so slow to ship to WA so that will happen next week. So behind by a little bit but thats ok. I will be ordering the new LDK engine on or around the first of the month. I would expect to be completed with S1 by the middle of October.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
9 Complete, although I feel like I have extra plugs, ha!
10 just completed stripping the clips and tape.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Ok so I have some plug questions.....yay, haha.

Pic 1/2) Passenger seat wires, mine has an extra blue/pink/yellow wire....cut and remove? In the video it was all red and came right out.

Pic 3/4) Is this the black dash connector from the passenger side wires?

Pic 5)Black XM connector?

Pic 6)Correct fuel wires?

Attachments

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Pic 1&2- cut plug loose keep plug and remove wires.
Pic 3&4- yes it is, cut and remove wires.
Pic 5- remove all wires
Pic 6- keep the knotted wires and remove all of the others.