IDRVSLO Track SS Available

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I second that, what? :eek: Hope this is not something that is caused by a life event and is being done by choice. After watching you build this beautiful car and now it is up for sale, maybe you are planning on another build? The person purchasing your car will get one very fine ride! :)

Last edited:

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I have enjoyed and loved it. I have a 13 month old and he misses out on events I take it to. I plan on hunting down a clean low mileage FD RX-7 or NSX to replace it. I'm a sucker for mid 90s Japanese cars.

Just want the little dude to be involved. Figure based on these speed of things like this selling it will take some time. So the events I have planned for this summer are still in play.

Thanks guys!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Dale sent this.

"Car seat fits in a 18inch seat and the little ones get to go along! Eye protection, hats and sun screen added. RX-7 good quick choice too!! "

IMG_20170623_202130667_HDR1-1.JPG
IMG_20170623_202817801_BURST0011.JPG

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I am sure that someone on our forum can come up with a child safety seat configuration that would bolt/buckle right into the Goblin, that meets all rear-facing safety requirements, so your 1 year old can participate with dad during the car events.

baustin

I think the new owner of the goblin mentioned a BRZ in the NC thread but the in-car picture clearly shows it's setup for the track vs a stock BRZ. I'm curious how much has been changed on the engine and exterior...