Intercooler heat exchanger mounting help

Motoracer110

I tried searching the entire site for photos or instructions how to mount the heat exchanger in the front of the car but can’t find anything

The mounts have 2 holes on each side but I only see 1 thread in the frame on each side to screw into.

Wondering if anyone can take a few photos or send me a instructions link would be a massive help
Thank u

Tim Moland

These are the best pictures I've got. I have the NACA duct setup instead of the fan. The heat exchanger brackets are attached to the frame through the front holes. The back of the heat exchanger is kinda supported by the plumbing going into the tunnel.
20190429_025604.jpg
20190429_025637.jpg

askiles

Goblin Guru
I tried searching the entire site for photos or instructions how to mount the heat exchanger in the front of the car but can’t find anything

The mounts have 2 holes on each side but I only see 1 thread in the frame on each side to screw into.

Wondering if anyone can take a few photos or send me a instructions link would be a massive help
Thank u

View attachment 9701
View attachment 9702
Just use one set of holes, bolt it to the threaded insert you show in the pic. Offset it to the rear of the car. Make sure to put the 90's towards the rear.

Parson Green

My question is this: Why does Tim Moland's car never seem to have so much as a speck of dust on it?

Here's some questions for which I do have the answers:

Question one: Why are there two different ways that the crossmember that holds the rear tie-rod ends is capable of being installed? Answer: Because that way a Goblin builder can install it one way then take it off and install it the other way and then worry whether/not he should change it back again to the first way.

Question two: Why are Goblin frames constructed of tubing manufactured by the Plymouth Tubing Company? Answer: Because anything less than what's used by Kyle Busch Motorsports is not good enough.
Question three: Why did Lonny decide to get into the business of selling Goblin kits? Answer: Because that way he has a continuous stream of people coming to his shop to which he can give Goblin rides.

Tim Moland

It goes like this... Spend 3 hours cleaning every tube and nook and cranny to get ready for a car show. Leave for car show, down pour. Return home, clean car again. Wait two hours, suns out, let's try this again. Get to car show, two hours later, "is that thunder"? Not getting caught again! Get half way home before down pour. Clean car again!!