Jays 05 supercharged build, East TN.

Jay

15436447354535224896627086047672.jpg
15436447939567553304318526669536.jpg
I'm starting my build long after I stripped my donor. Taking a car apart is pretty straightforward. Impact wrench, sweat, and a few beers are a must. The only advice I have is label all your wires/connections. The wiring harness is a lot to take in when you have a pile of wires that seem to have no home. Save all miscellaneous items that you unplugged to use as a reference later. Doing so saved my rear. Also thanks to all you guys that helped me identify wires I was unsure of. If you're new to the form and unsure dont hesitate to ask for help. All the guys are knowledgeable and willing to help.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Jay, where you located?

Looks like a nice LSJ you got there! I see that and I just want to jump in and get to work. Got some more pics of the donor?

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
View attachment 6392View attachment 6393I'm starting my build long after I stripped my donor. Taking a car apart is pretty straightforward. Impact wrench, sweat, and a few beers are a must. The only advice I have is label all your wires/connections. The wiring harness is a lot to take in when you have a pile of wires that seem to have no home. Save all miscellaneous items that you unplugged to use as a reference later. Doing so saved my rear. Also thanks to all you guys that helped me identify wires I was unsure of. If you're new to the form and unsure dont hesitate to ask for help. All the guys are knowledgeable and willing to help.
If replacing the clutch make sure to lock tight the hydrolic line inside the transmission so it does not leak. Also the square block on the outside of the hydrolic line is very specific about installing the pin its not obvious at first check my post for the oriantation.