Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

redline

Dre

I noticed that when I go to autozones website and look up the rotors included in the kit, it says that it's not compatible with my car. Does that mean these wont work with the donor hardware?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
DF needs to work on getting the Goblin into the big box computers. :) That way if I ever need a new radiator hose, caliper or whatever, they can pull the list right up.

Jlarson524

Does anyone have or are there any pictures on how to attach the seat brackets that come with the kit to attach the Corbeau seats?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
That's about the only torque value I couldn't find too. I just tightened mine down until I thought the felt tight enough. Probably about 40 lb-ft or so. They haven't fallen off yet after 2000
miles.

Subie_zack

hey so i'm jeff's roommate and i'm helping him with putting this thing to together cause he been slacking lol. but does anyone have pictures of the clutch line going from the master cylinder going to the slave cylinder . i don't want us to continue on then find out we gotta back track because he didn't put the line in sooner. but here the progress we made on the rear suspension tonight. its going to be torque all down tomorrow and make sure we set the coil over up properly. btw yes that is a kangaroo his name is randy and he has a instagram @randyrogerroo
IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_5770.JPG

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
You can work the clutch line in place but it is definitely easier before you install the engine.

You will need the tunnel cover off and the seats out of the way.

In the front the clutch line follows the same path as the bake line.

In the rear the clutch line goes between the subframe and the fuel tank and then up between the engine and fuel tank.

As you work it through the frame it will straighten some of the bends so once it is in place you will need to correct the bends. It is easy to do this with your hands.

This is also a good time to place the two heat exchanger tubes into the tunnel.

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The short bends go to the front and the longer bends is in the rear. There should be a couple of short 90 degree bends in the front to follow the frame.