Karter2026's City Goblin - 09 LT Donor, PA Build #72

Nilbog

Coolant pipe modification = thumbs up!

Whered you get the piping itself? Did you custom bend it?

Karter2026

Made some more progress. Finished mounting the rear calipers and the master cylinder reservoir. That's when I realized how dusty the car is
20181222_125814.jpg

I did not like the hose clamp holding the master cylinder together so I made a bracket up. I just have to modify the bolt it will look much cleaner.
20181222_125824.jpg

Brakes are bled, had one leak at the r. front caliper. Easy fix! I will probably bleed them once more the pedal still feels a little soft. I was able to check all the gears after getting the clutch bleed also. Reverse was the only gear I could not get it into. Another easy fix with a cable adjustment.

Lethalcast

I love the little bracket you made. When I zoomed in on it I noticed you used some ptfe tape on your threads. I would watch for leaks because brake fluid will break it down. I used permatex seal n lock and it's designed for hydraulic fittings and I used it on the master cylinder and intercooler with no leaks yet.

Karter2026

I love the little bracket you made. When I zoomed in on it I noticed you used some ptfe tape on your threads. I would watch for leaks because brake fluid will break it down. I used permatex seal n lock and it's designed for hydraulic fittings and I used it on the master cylinder and intercooler with no leaks yet.
At the point of installing them. The beer won I was tired of looking for the permatex.

Karter2026

Parking brakes are done other than maybe an adjustment down the road.
20181229_115725.jpg

20181229_115731.jpg

I ran the cables under the engine. I attached them with a P clamp ate rear of the sub frame. I need one more larger clamp to mount to the bottom of the engine where you can see the uncut zip tie.
20181229_115737.jpg

20181229_115823.jpg

20181229_115833.jpg