(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Nilbog

Coolant pipe modification = thumbs up!

Whered you get the piping itself? Did you custom bend it?

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Made some more progress. Finished mounting the rear calipers and the master cylinder reservoir. That's when I realized how dusty the car is
20181222_125814.jpg

I did not like the hose clamp holding the master cylinder together so I made a bracket up. I just have to modify the bolt it will look much cleaner.
20181222_125824.jpg

Brakes are bled, had one leak at the r. front caliper. Easy fix! I will probably bleed them once more the pedal still feels a little soft. I was able to check all the gears after getting the clutch bleed also. Reverse was the only gear I could not get it into. Another easy fix with a cable adjustment.

Lethalcast

I love the little bracket you made. When I zoomed in on it I noticed you used some ptfe tape on your threads. I would watch for leaks because brake fluid will break it down. I used permatex seal n lock and it's designed for hydraulic fittings and I used it on the master cylinder and intercooler with no leaks yet.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I love the little bracket you made. When I zoomed in on it I noticed you used some ptfe tape on your threads. I would watch for leaks because brake fluid will break it down. I used permatex seal n lock and it's designed for hydraulic fittings and I used it on the master cylinder and intercooler with no leaks yet.
At the point of installing them. The beer won I was tired of looking for the permatex.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Parking brakes are done other than maybe an adjustment down the road.
20181229_115725.jpg

20181229_115731.jpg

I ran the cables under the engine. I attached them with a P clamp ate rear of the sub frame. I need one more larger clamp to mount to the bottom of the engine where you can see the uncut zip tie.
20181229_115737.jpg

20181229_115823.jpg

20181229_115833.jpg