(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I saw that headlight after I took the picture.

I am going with the 2 wipers I do not have room on the driver side for that big of a motor. the ones I am getting measure only 1.5 x 2.5 x 4.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ron, that front bumper is great looking and matches the style of the Goblin, in my opinion. Maybe for those states that require bumpers, the DF team could adopt this design as an option? I love the LED light in the end of the bumper tube, perfect location and seems like it would meet inspection criteria for being at the front most end of the car. Great work.

Gsd autos mn

Ron, that front bumper is great looking and matches the style of the Goblin, in my opinion. Maybe for those states that require bumpers, the DF team could adopt this design as an option? I love the LED light in the end of the bumper tube, perfect location and seems like it would meet inspection criteria for being at the front most end of the car. Great work.
DF sells a bumper set I believe it’s 200? I’m working on getting them ordered.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Thanks. I wanted it to look like it belonged on the car not an after thought. It sort of matches the rear bumper that is in some earlier posts. The side marker lights came after it was roughed in and a few beers and that is where the lights ended up. They look clean and like they belong there.

Last edited:

terryjr

looks good, they should be ok with those lights. I assume your doing something similar to the rear? Springs knocking on the door, ive already down my first motor swap lol

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
looks good, they should be ok with those lights. I assume your doing something similar to the rear? Springs knocking on the door, ive already down my first motor swap lol
I'm not concerned with the lights. I am above and beyond what they require. I not really concerned at all with what they require anymore. I saw the swap video!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Prints look good. I'm just glad we don't have to have them.

We were working on our version of the brake line clamps for the front a-arms tonight. Sure does come in handy.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Hopefully mother nature will cooperate this week and I can get the windshield frame painted and installed. Trying to wrap the fenders is another job up coming.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Looks good. Kaleb and I just put our side panels on today. Something that I haven't been looking forward to doing. Getting on without huge waves in them is an art.

Paperscale

I love the roof bars you have on your city frame for the windshield. I've seen a few people with those I swear, is it something someone sells or are you guys just super crafty? I wonder how well they pass for a roll cage /safety for racetracks.