Keep An Eye Out For Motorhead Garage

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
In the upcoming weeks/months, keep a close eye out on Motorhead Garage. I don't want to spoil anything or steal any thunder so I won't go into any more detail.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I've been told that the episode should air Oct 7. The episode will be available online but I'm not sure if it goes live at the same time. I'll share a link as soon as I have one.

We headed to Tennessee a few weeks ago to film the segment. We took our newest Goblin and a cutaway model for show and tell.

finished car.jpg

cutaway model.jpg

Most of the TV segment was done in the studio but the weather cooperated well enough to let the hosts take a test drive in the car. It rained a little bit on them but it wasn't too bad.

at motorhead garage.jpg

We hung out in Johnson City for a couple more days. It turns out our Airbnb was not far from SlideR1 so I reached out to him to see if we could stop by. He let me know that there was a Cars and Coffee that weekend so we planned to meet there if the weather worked out.

Luckily the rain stopped long enough for Cars and Coffee to happen so we got to meet him there.

cars and coffee Johnson City.jpg

JERMzSS

I loved it when Lonny said, "That guy just walked past a McClaren and a Lamborghini to look at our cars." :cool:
I have a friend that has a beautiful blue Gallardo. At the first cars and coffee I took my Goblin to he walked to to me and said " you realize there's only 3 people looking at my car and 8 over here staring at this?" I haven't been to a cars and coffee yet where i was able to walk away from the car. lol

Btw Adam your car looks sick!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I love these stories!

I’m going to a Cars and Coffee this weekend. I’ve been to a couple of local car gatherings and have had a lot of attention; had to give a ride to a kid this past weekend at one. And I’m sure many of you have already heard about the car show Kaleb and I attended earlier this year on a whim and drive away with an award.

Do you wonder if it pisses off some of the purests?

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Wow! What a great episode. All I can think of is that I am glad as hell I got the parts/pieces when I did. You guys are going to be some busy SOBs!

The host assembling the front end on the cutaway car looked nervous.
I noticed that too, he bumped pieces around getting to them.

I'd just bugged the crap out of me that he put the conical washer on wrong on the top.

Lonny, I swear, I am going to buy you a nice shifter anodized aluminum short shifter. That thing was a beautiful princess with worn-out ugly shoes!

Tim Moland

As much as the internet says you can watch motorhead garage on velocity, it must be live tv only. The app doesn't even know of motorhead garage.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I think we're SOL. Without a cable provider login, I don't think there is any way to watch it in a legal manner. Unless Adam/Lonny have thoughts, I'd assume anything posted here would be frowned upon.