Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Lethalcast

I have the boss setup I have the same impression nice to have sound but even though I don’t listen to music loud I need some bass. Looks like I’m upgrading the setup how do you like the sub looks the the entire package is about $400.
Sorry Nc, havent been on! I love it! It sounds awesome at any speed and actually has depth. The sub helped a lot actually and they have a new one in the works that should be released soon. Over all super impressed and the mounting couldnt be any more perfect. It easily connects instantly and my only gripe is that you have to hold the power button down for around 5 seconds to turn it on or off but isnt really a big deal.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Sorry Nc, havent been on! I love it! It sounds awesome at any speed and actually has depth. The sub helped a lot actually and they have a new one in the works that should be released soon. Over all super impressed and the mounting couldnt be any more perfect. It easily connects instantly and my only gripe is that you have to hold the power button down for around 5 seconds to turn it on or off but isnt really a big deal.
Very nice I actually wired a toggle switch to power all auxiliary wiring I use my foot to turn off/on lol didn’t plan for arm length. You convinced me I will wait until they come out with a new sub.

bradr

Did you try wiring up the blue "Remote" wire on the amplifier? The manual is not clear, but it appears that if you hook it to an ignition switched source, it will automatically turn the system on and off. Let us know if you try it out.

From the manual:

"Remote In - Blue Wire The remote-in is an extra feature we added to the NR. Connecting the remote-in wire to a remote-out wire of another device will allow this device to trigger your NR ON/OFF. *note. It’s an optional feature only. You don’t need to use this wire in order to run your NR."

I am guessing on a transition to high that wire turns the system on and on a transition to low it turns the system off.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I got it all in and while I was trying to find a place to put the controller I had an epiphany! Why not cover up all the useless lights with it and then it will be right at your finger tips! I still need to get rid of the brake light but it's a hell of a lot less to deal with lolView attachment 6897View attachment 6898View attachment 6899View attachment 6900View attachment 6901
I bit the bullet they arrived today it will be a great weekend project thanks for the excellent photos makes the job that much easier.

Ross

Goblin Guru
There is 3 police cars behind your Goblin. Just thought you should know. Nice wheels and tires. ;)

Last edited:

Lethalcast

Lol I was having lunch and someone got pulled over right in front of the restaurant. Took advantage of it to get a cool pic lol.

Lethalcast

Yeah it made a big difference from the 245. They're a new series from konig I had waited for to come out. Tandem is the name, 16x7.5 40 offset front and 17x9.5 15 offset rear

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Yeah it made a big difference from the 245. They're a new series from konig I had waited for to come out. Tandem is the name, 16x7.5 40 offset front and 17x9.5 15 offset rear
I love my wheels but it took 120 days to get them because I had to custom order (Dekagram) and they were a bit pricey I wish that offset was around when I ordered mine. Not to mention I had to pay $200 for custom machined hub centric spacers. Your patience paid off.

Lethalcast

Aww dang that sux. I have been talkin to Konig since they were first announced and it took a few months before I could even get them. I didn't even know they did custom wheels.

Lethalcast

I used some door edge trim around the outside and mounted it in with high temp tape. I want to actually glass a small edge in or a small piece of channel around the edge so the grill has something to sit against.