Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Lethalcast

If you order this kit you'll have to put the clamp over 1 1/2" pipe or a socket and squeeze the tabs down so they're able to go over the shaft. You'll also have to remove the extra nut and all washers for it to fit. It was only meant for 1" bars I think.
15474132461975337631030722864670.jpg

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I found this motorcycle stereo system that mounts up perfect behind the cluster. It sounds pretty good but has next to no bass. A wakeboard tower speaker would probably mount in there with what space is available and actually have bass. For 70 bucks this one was worth a shot
I was just looking at the same thing made by BOSS They also have one that takes a SD card

Lethalcast

I went with this one because it was bluetooth. It's actually really loud but next to no bass. I wanted to go with a wakeboard tower speaker and probably still will down the line if I can find some that would work in the same location

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
That was my exact thoughts about it. Use for a while and up grade speakers later. It will be hard to get good bass out of 3 or 3-1/2" speakers. Maybe some kind of box t fit in the same area with some 5" speakers would work better and still be out of sight

Lethalcast

I had some tower speakers for a wakeboard boat and they sounded amazing and had bass. You would just have to find one that could sit at the right angle to clear the hood. There is some good mount options though.
71BnT8nsb0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81BDL8ijQ6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Trying to have a quart half full outlook here, but it kind of looks like the leak is running down from somewhere. Are you able to trace it back any?

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Ugh! If it is the main deal, you don’t want it getting on your clutch plates (assuming a manual here).
It may be too late for that. I would look around the oil pan. The one oil pan bolt looks damp around the base. Could be residual run off. Brake clean the hell out of it. Start it and let it idle and watch from underneath.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Did it have an oil leak while in the donor? If not it could be residue that was trapped in the bell housing while cleaning. If it is not terribly bad I would drive it for a while and see if it gets better or worse.
Also make sure it is not brake fluid, that would indicate if it could possibly be a leak in your clutch system.

Lethalcast

Thnx for all the input guys! I pulled the oil pan and it looks like that's what is because the flywheel is totally clean and the seal doesnt look great. It never had any oil leaks when I pulled it from the donor.

Lethalcast

After getting my seats and everything in I found my steering wheel to be too high and too close. I cut some pieces from a stainless rod to act as spacers and also cut the cylinder down that connects the column. It worked great and it's a perfect distance for me now. I imagine it will be different for everyone because of height but also from seat and wheel combinations.
20190113_211255.jpg
20190113_211301.jpg

Lethalcast

Dominator 1.5 haha. I loved the headlights IDRVSLO used but I wanted to use just one on each side. They come apart easily and you can use just a single mount that comes with the kit. I did use two button head Allen bolt and had to shave the edge down on one so it could slide over the bolt that mounts to the frame. I ordered two sets so I could use one from each set since they have a cutoff. After using them last night I'll be removing the cutoff plate. It cuts off so low that you have to have the headlights facing at an upward angle to get any distance before the cutoff. I did take them apart to adjust them and it's just a simple plate that's used for a cutoff. I would imagine if you wanted to go with the same setup you could just buy one set and remove the cutoff from one and then it would save money. I'm still looking for an led setup small enough to fit inside.
20190119_164024.jpg
20190119_164030.jpg