Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I found this motorcycle stereo system that mounts up perfect behind the cluster. It sounds pretty good but has next to no bass. A wakeboard tower speaker would probably mount in there with what space is available and actually have bass. For 70 bucks this one was worth a shot View attachment 6802
Even 6’ speakers mounted in those pod style enclosures have little to no bass. Its due to the pods having no surface mounting area. A set of tactile bass shakers below the seats might work, assuming the floorpan is mounted securely. Not sure if anybody still makes them for cars, though.

I was going to do a small box with an 8’ sub, but space is looking negligible.

Lethalcast

I found a few options that look promising and aren't crazy expensive. This brand actually has good reviews on Amazon. The sub could fit between the seats on mine with each side going behind the seats. It's only 13.58" long 10" wide and 4.65" deep.
https://www.noamaudio.com/products/utv-stereo-bluetooth-marine-speakers
After using what I have now it would be perfect to mount the controller directly below the cluster so you have easy access.
NUTV5-s_PACK_2_grande.jpg

Reactions: Dre

Lethalcast

Ty and I will. How is the cutoff on your headlights. Mine were horrible and you have to aim the headlight at a 20-30° angle up just to see 40 feet haha

Lethalcast

I already ordered one set of leds that not only were too big but they were too wide to even go into the headlight housing. I see smaller ones that would work but from reviews it seems light output sucks. These are all ones with little to no heat sink or fan

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I already ordered one set of leds that not only were too big but they were too wide to even go into the headlight housing. I see smaller ones that would work but from reviews it seems light output sucks. These are all ones with little to no heat sink or fan
Mine have been great, I have done a decent amount of night driving. I will get a measurement of what degree mine are sitting at.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Congrats!!! That is two registered today. Gonna be a fun spring and summer for a lot of folks....or year round if you are in FL!

SliderR1

If you are not using it for a daily driver, you really can save some money by going with one of the specialty companies like NCM, etc.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Seems a bit high Geico insured my Goblin Liability for around $200 a year. Its a bit challenge because of the way they breakdown the coverage but I pay $671 every 6 months for 300K per person/per occurrence for 2015 Doge Ram, 2005 Acura MDX, and the Goblin. There are obviously a lot of variables that play in coverage.