ManDan’s city goblin-09 LS donor

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Oh yeah, very nice, looks like they belong there. Nice touch with the gasket at the body junction. ;) If you want to make the wings more effective you could add a flat plate to the ends of the wing, not so much below, but above the plane of the wing. Will help keep the higher pressure air on the top of the wing. The plate only needs to be about 3-4 inches high. You may want to mock something up first to see how it looks this is something you may consider. :)

ManDan1957

Oh yeah, very nice, looks like they belong there. Nice touch with the gasket at the body junction. ;) If you want to make the wings more effective you could add a flat plate to the ends of the wing, not so much below, but above the plane of the wing. Will help keep the higher pressure air on the top of the wing. The plate only needs to be about 3-4 inches high. You may want to mock something up first to see how it looks this is something you may consider. :)
Just thinking I could make them out of clear plexiglass and you wouldn’t notice them.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
In spite of your American Football preferences ( :mad::mad::mad: ), I really like your Goblin. Great job on it!

ManDan1957

Fortunately I’m not big sports fan. Just thought I’d combine the Texas roots of the car with a touch of “Canadian “.

pisco

Time to start my build log. My donor is pretty much picked apart. Had a few interesting moments getting things apart. When you don’t have an engine hoist a scaffold and come along works just fine.
How have I not seen this yet?
I have a plan for a sketchy gantry built out of unistrut to get my engine off the dolly onto the stand. Literally laid it out in garage floor today

winddude

Any advice, tips or hurdles you had importing into Canada? Sounds like you might have been the only one so far, and I may be the second.

Madkat

I’m in Manitoba I’ve been waiting to order as well. I have two SS S/C cars an 06 & 07. Our public insurance company is difficult to deal with. Dan was planning to attempt to have his Goblin inspected this past spring but Covid happened shutting everything down. Hopefully he’s able to get it done this spring.

ManDan1957

Any advice, tips or hurdles you had importing into Canada? Sounds like you might have been the only one so far, and I may be the second.
Hi from frozen Manitoba. Actually I am the second goblin in Canada. The first was in Ottawa and I believe there are 3 more in Ontario now. The import page said to write a letter to Transport Canada which I did. That was a waste of time. They only replied about a month after I got my kit. The carrier (yellow transport) who brought the kit does all the border stuff. It might be different if you pick it up yourself. Building the car is a lot of fun. It probably will never be finished as I keep changing things. I am not on the forum often but you can email me at [email protected]