We will keep a close eye on the weather a week before. We will have to make a decision wether to go or not at that time. Hopefully it won’t be an issue.I've never done anything like this before. What if the weather doesn't cooperate? Suck it up?
Thanks. Believe it or not, I tried multiple times to do a search using "dynoman", "dyno", etc. and nothing.
I sure hope everything is okay! I’m really looking forward to seeing your skills. I appreciate you giving me the heads. I hope you get it sorted out.We are still planning on attending but I'm having an issue that could be costly. Copper glitter in the oil pan has me concerned so I'm dropping the oil pan today to look for the source. I'll keep y'all up to date.
What part of Iowa? I have a 06 ss/sc that is almost done. I live in Pella and you are more then welcome to come see it. I’m hoping to make the meet but not sure if I will have it licensed by then.I live in central Iowa and would love to at least see one in person. I just got my donor yesterday (07 SS/SC), so I doubt I'd be able to bring a driving Goblin.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm pulling the motor now. Hopefully its a simple fix but it looks like all my bearings are shot. Fingers crossed I'll have it back together in a few weeks.I sure hope everything is okay! I’m really looking forward to seeing your skills. I appreciate you giving me the heads. I hope you get it sorted out.