Midwest Meet Spring 2019 ***UPDATED***

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Good luck guy's. Have a safe trip and enjoy the drive/ ride. I hope the weather holds out for y'all. While I wait on PA to issue a title. I will sit here in my car in the garage with a YouTube video of the tail of the dragon playing on the tv and picture what it is like to drive this thing. Maybe I will turn on the fan for the full effect.
Would you have come if you were up and driving?

JERMzSS

We won't be down until Saturday morning. I know it probably in here some where so excuse my ignorance but where do we meet y'all at and what time Saturday morning? My # is 479-414-4262 btw.

Ross

Goblin Guru
For those who want to meet up Friday, how about 6-7PM dinner at Stoby's restaurant, 405 W Parkway Dr, Russellville, AR 72801 ?
Southern-style American grub, plus a popular cheese dip, served in an old train depot & dining car.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
For those who want to meet up Friday, how about 6-7PM dinner at Stoby's restaurant, 405 W Parkway Dr, Russellville, AR 72801 ?
Southern-style American grub, plus a popular cheese dip, served in an old train depot & dining car.
Perfect. That was one restaurant that was recommended to me.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Everyone should have received a email from me just moments ago (Friday morning). Please let me know if you did not get it, I don't want you to miss out on any information.

SliderR1

I hope you guys have an awesome gathering. So jealous to be there and looking forward to the next one!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
We took a short ride this afternoon and Kaleb and noticed the rear feels really loose, moreso than it has been. A quick check by Lonny and we discovered the lower ball joints in both sides are bad. A huge shout out to Ross who brought his unfinished car along and loaned a set of arms (with ball joints). I’m the parking lot, every got to work and we had them swapped out in no time. There’s nothing like this group!

A03CDDFD-1B7C-4DB1-AEE1-762C0F36914A.jpeg

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
2 Goblins, an Exocet and a Lotus 7 with a V6. There was a few other Goblins in the parking lot, but these were parked together.

Ross

Goblin Guru
What was really loose? Fees?
Anyway glad it all got resolved! This is a true brotherhood!
The loose part was the ball joint that is riveted onto the end of the aluminum swing arm. Chad mentioned that there is a bolt on aftermarket repair part, but you have to drill out the rivets. Lonny mentioned that if the ball joint is worn out, probably the 2-bolt pivot is worn out too... so maybe a replacement swing arm is the better choice. I wonder if there is replacement parts for that 2 bolt pivot?

Caleb took me for a test ride, so we could see if their Goblin is working better. **** these things are fast! The reward for little work.