Midwest Meet Spring 2019 ***UPDATED***

JERMzSS

Here's a taste of what our drive today was like. I really enjoyed this route and the entire weekend. It was nice seeing the DF crew again. Also enjoyed meeting everybody and hearing the Goblin stories.

Chad thanks for planning everything and keeping us up to date. Excellent work.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
A good time was had by all. Thank you to Chad for getting this organized. It was really nice to put screen names to faces. Everyone is amazing. I truly think the entire DF community is one of the best out there.

Jeremy, any idea why you popped off a hose on your chiller setup? The water looked smoking hot when you took the cap off to show us so I wonder if it built up pressure??

JERMzSS

A good time was had by all. Thank you to Chad for getting this organized. It was really nice to put screen names to faces. Everyone is amazing. I truly think the entire DF community is one of the best out there.

Jeremy, any idea why you popped off a hose on your chiller se3tup? The water looked smoking hot when you took the cap off to show us so I wonder if it built up pressure??
I think it was a slightly loose hose clamp. It just worked loose over the weekend.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the trip! I had a great time and I hope you did too. The weather threatened to derail us but we were still able to get a good ride in on Saturday. Sunday was a beautiful day as you could see in the video posted by Jeremy. The Sunday trip was a longer trip through some great country.

I also want to thank Lonny, Adam, and company for all the hard work they do so we can enjoy these cars! A special thanks to Ross for letting us borrow his lower control arms so we could enjoy our ride.

Hope to do it again soon. Next time the record of the most Goblins in one place will have to be broken - 7.5! I have some photos that I have to go through and will post soon.

Ross

Goblin Guru
So if you bring a half assembled Goblin, let your rear swing arms get tested on the roads, it counts as a 0.5 Goblin in attendance. ;)
Technically, 8 Goblins attended, but 7 were assembled to the point of running.
Thanks Chad for organizing, and testing some of my car parts on the roads.
It was awesome inspiration, and I got lots of ideas on the areas of my build I hadn't figured out yet.

Last edited: