Motoracer Colorado Street Extended - 2009 SS/TC

Motoracer110

Looks amazing!
Your tire and wheel setup looks great.
Can we get the wheel and tire specs?
I have looked at the tire and wheel sheet in the forum section, but it not completely up to date.
Thanks!
thank you ive been very happy with them so far, I'll head over to the spec sheet and update the list as well
Front wheels: Konig Tandem 16x7.5 and 5x114.3 bolt pattern 40mm offset Item number TM76514406
Front Tires: Federal SS-595 215/40R16XL 86W BSW

Rear Wheels: Konig Tandem 17x9.5 and 5x114.3 bolt pattern 15mm offset Item number TM97514156
Rear Tires: Federal SS-595 275/40R17 98V BSW

The wheels and tires are a very good price nothing that will break the bank between ebay and google you should find some great sales

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Well you should not have a problem being seen on the road!!!
I love the highlighter color scheme.
Interesting routing on the intake tubes. Not sure I have seen it like that.

Motoracer110

Well you should not have a problem being seen on the road!!!
I love the highlighter color scheme.
Interesting routing on the intake tubes. Not sure I have seen it like that.
Thank u JB, when I was at that point in the build for the intake I didn’t like how close it was to my strut very close to touching. I’m very happy with where I ran it. Makes accessing things like the serpentine belt much easier.

I just purchased a nice tig welder and in the future I’m going to rebuild the exhaust and reroute the intake again

Last edited:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Thank u JB, when I was at that point in the build for the intake I didn’t like how close it was to my strut very close to touching. I’m very happy with where I ran it. Makes accessing things like the serpentine belt much easier.

I just purchased a nice tig welder and in the future I’m going to rebuild the exhaust and reroute the intake again
understood. I have the upgraded shocks which are smaller. And even then, I did not like the clearance. But, it works.
Always interesting to see someone else's head scratcher solution!! :)