Need a picture

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
This is embarrassing but ... could someone please take a picture of your SS/TC fuse box, with the ECM slid out of it? Not necessarily unplugged, just free from the holder.

I believe I have the incorrect fuse box, and my original was destroyed in the accident that totaled the donor.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I would have to remove the intake, and cables to pull the PCM... but here is it :

Last edited:

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
A turbo fusebox is bigger than a super charged or naturally aspirated.

Goblin Guru
Thanks Ross, but as Lonny said, the SS/TC ECM does not fit in a SS/SC or SS/NA fuse box casing. I definitely have the wrong fuse box mounting bracket (I think the fuse box itself is the same size and shape, only the mounting bracket is different).

Ross

Goblin Guru
Thanks Ross, but as Lonny said, the SS/TC ECM does not fit in a SS/SC or SS/NA fuse box casing. I definitely have the wrong fuse box mounting bracket (I think the fuse box itself is the same size and shape, only the mounting bracket is different).
Oops, guess I should have read that a little more carefully.

Christopher Sanchez

If you are needing a T/C fusebox Mundaychevypart.com is where i bought mine from after I accidentally melted my perfectly good one. I tried 2.2's boxes without luck. I think it was 215 shipped. Part number 20814892. This number is not the same as the stock fuse box, is an updated part number.

Goblin Guru
I've managed to (in theory) source one from FB Marketplace. I have to drive an hour and a half to get it, but it'll cost me $70. With as flaky as people on FB Marketplace have been lately though, I won't count it as mine until it's in my hands.

Goblin Guru
Yep that already happened to me once as well :) This one is from a guy who is parting out a wrecked SS/TC so I should be golden. I'll be taking the ECM with me just to make sure it fits.