Need pictures.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Need a picture of the plastic fuse box; shot slightly higher from the back left side of the car. Mostly looking for the orientation of the lower plastic foot of the fusebox and where it sits in relation to the motor mount frame tab. My frame was made just before DF provided mounting provisions.

Also could use a few different pics of driver perspective of top of right knee while sitting in the car, from guys who used the DF seat brackets. Working out some clearance issues for an additional panel below the gauge cluster.

wombat

Need a picture of the plastic fuse box; shot slightly higher from the back left side of the car. Mostly looking for the orientation of the lower plastic foot of the fusebox and where it sits in relation to the motor mount frame tab. My frame was made just before DF provided mounting provisions.

Also could use a few different pics of driver perspective of top of right knee while sitting in the car, from guys who used the DF seat brackets. Working out some clearance issues for an additional panel below the gauge cluster.
i cut an aluminum square tube about 2.5 inches for it to rest on. frame no 20, so i have the old style mount for ss/sc

Attachments