New goblin video (Justin Reed) on 1320 video

Parson Green

Does he mention in the video that his engine began life as an LSJ? Methinks yes.

When idling, our LSJ engine sounds pretty much like the one in the video. That is, like an old tractor.

Get partway into the throttle and it starts roaring (& whining) like some unnatural thing out of the Gates of Hell. At which time, it's putting you back in your seat hard and scaring the crap out of you. Wondering if I'll ever have the guts to mash that accelerator all the way down ...

Last edited:

KLMOTORSPORTS

Justin’s car is one bad ride!!! ...good exposure for DF and showing the ability of the car to handle horsepower.

Probably will never have that much power in mine, but will creep around the 400 Hp in the not too distant future...fun stuff!
Ken

lksohm

I would love for Cleetus McFarland to get ahold of one.
I'd rather see Rob Dahm rotary swap a Goblin. Would be a great match, super high revs and super light weight.

Murcielago311

Anyone know the approximate lead time from a recently purchased kit? I was planning to order about 2 months before receipt of my work bonus in February but I might need to push that up now with this exposure!
Happy for the DF guys, though.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Anyone know the approximate lead time from a recently purchased kit? I was planning to order about 2 months before receipt of my work bonus in February but I might need to push that up now with this exposure!
Happy for the DF guys, though.
I put down the deposit on my kit in early September, and I should be receiving it in about a week. So it's currently looking like about 8 weeks' lead time, but there's nothing special about my kit (standard length, city/open, normal entry frame).