New Guy in Kansas. Anyone near Kansas?

ZacMaster

Hello everyone.

I've been drooling over a F5 Type 65 coupe for a long time, but have been busy building an airplane (RV-7) and can't make both work.

Someone pointed me to the Goblin and it's PERFECT for what I want to do.

Still just poking around, watching videos, asking questions.

BUT, the wife is on board, so wuhoo!

What a great resource here for prospective builders!

Are there any Goblins near Kansas? I would love to come take a look at a project.

-Andrew

Ross

Goblin Guru
I'm near SE Kansas (In Rogers, Arkansas.) I have my donor car, and my kit car is ready for pickup later this week... so early in the project.

Tim Moland

Hey Andrew, I'm in Wichita. Hoping to purchase my donor this week and then the kit afterwards. Been researching and looking for a long time. Excited to finally get started. Where are you located?

ZacMaster

Brad, Ross, and Tim. Thank you for your replies.

I need to keep up with all of you.

Tim, I’m on the west side. Let me know when you get your donor. I’d love to come help take it apart (carefully).

wombat

Hello everyone.

I've been drooling over a F5 Type 65 coupe for a long time, but have been busy building an airplane (RV-7) and can't make both work.

Someone pointed me to the Goblin and it's PERFECT for what I want to do.

Still just poking around, watching videos, asking questions.

BUT, the wife is on board, so wuhoo!

What a great resource here for prospective builders!

Are there any Goblins near Kansas? I would love to come take a look at a project.

-Andrew
Hey Andrew,
I'm in the KC area and would be happy to help if you are ever out this direction. You will have a blast!

Jsix

We aren't do yet but getting there! hope you guys survived the tornado ok. What do ya think of home built wing mounts ? I'll post more pic's when i get windshield and side panels on.IMG_0621.jpg

I'm near SE Kansas (In Rogers, Arkansas.) I have my donor car, and my kit car is ready for pickup later this week... so early in the project.
We aren’t too far away from each other... bout 3 hrs. Seems we’re about the same on progress too. I’m driving down this Saturday to get my kit. Done the easy stuff as far as stripping the donor (body and interior).