New videos

RouteAbel

These are all the unedited versions. I've tried watch them but they are hard to follow without narration.

QuantumFluxuation

I made a transcript of the newest video of anyone would like it. I plan on doing it with most of the videos for myself but if there is interest I'll post them here.

RouteAbel

I discovered I mistakenly cut of the red power cable from D7 of the red connector thanks to this video. Now to see if I can sodier on to the nub or replace the pin.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Need to reiterate that the new approach in these videos is awesome. I powered through parts 1 and 2 of the new series tonight, working on the spare harness I sourced the other day. Approaching it from a per-connector standpoint makes so much more sense and makes it super-easy.

Now I have to wait for part 3 to drop. =( =( =(

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I think my biggest problem now (I haven't done the body harness yet) is my labeling was wiped off/torn/removed, so I don't know what wires what sometimes. The electrical diagram I have is sorta hard to follow.

Goblin Guru
Part 3 of the new series (Thinning the Main Harness part 2, turbo) dropped today. It's like they're reading my mind. I was sitting here last night looking at my second harness, thinking, "Boy, I sure hope part 3 drops soon so I can get this thing done." Well done, DF!

Goblin Guru
Part 3 of the new series (Thinning the Main Harness part 2, turbo) dropped today. It's like they're reading my mind. I was sitting here last night looking at my second harness, thinking, "Boy, I sure hope part 3 drops soon so I can get this thing done." Well done, DF!
Finished part 3. I know I've said it before, but I have to reiterate: the new approach in this video series (connector by connector, showing each connector clearly before proceeding, leaving the ground wires until last, and shaping the harness after it's thinned) is much more sensible and intuitive than the original series.

Now on with part 4!!!!! =D =D =D