Nilbog's Matte Blaze 08 LT

Nilbog

Yes, i will post a couple later today. Wheels are 17x9.5s with GM spacing. I have 1 inch spacer adapters.

Nilbog

Trust my electronics.... ignorance mostly. The IR gun is accurately reading temps even with the highly reflective chrome base finish so i needed to wait longer even though it had flowed out. Good learnings.

Also, spent some time at discount steel today. They have a lot of aluminum/steel trimmings of most sizes for cheap so it'll help with the small fab parts. Picked up some nice alum for gauge panel wings today.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
No offense, but that third brake light is WAY too long. Very disproportionate. But that's just me. Other than that, it looks good.

Nilbog

Anyone have any creative ideas for protecting the radiator from rocks/debris/etc? Thinking some type of louvers... or something. Maybe screen?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Lonny has expanded metal over his. However he said that reduces airflow by 30%. Fine for daily driving, but it will overheat if you run it hard.

You have to be careful about not restricting it too much. It doesn't take much.

Nilbog

All the steering controls have been rewired and switches installed next to gauge panel on the left. Planning to install a 12 volt accessory and dual USB outlet along with hazard switch on right side of panel (need to find where hazard pin comes from).

Where is everyone mounting their OBDII connector?

20181125_162740.jpg

Last edited: