Non-DF owner but can maybe help with DOT

ccannx

Goblin Guru
I was thinking of buying the tranny from Jeff, but found them on gmpartsdirect for $217 today and $230 shipping. Just have to get a clutch now.
Did you pick up any other goodies from him?
I ordered one 3 months ago didn't hear anything called a week later and they were out of stock and refunded my money back. Was thinking this price is too good to be true. I would Give them a call in case they aren't updating their inventory.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I saw the exotruck today outside of Pittsburgh chasing a yellow Mustang. I tried to catch up with them, but they were cruising about 85 to 90mph right behind the Mustang! It looks even better in person! I just happen to be in Pittsburgh today picking up a brand new F35 tranny and new GMPP Clucth Kit for the Goblin.
You should of stopped by...

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I ordered one 3 months ago didn't hear anything called a week later and they were out of stock and refunded my money back. Was thinking this price is too good to be true. I would Give them a call in case they aren't updating their inventory.
They cancelled it this morning. Jeff in Pittsburgh probably bought everyone he could

terryjr

I saw the exotruck today outside of Pittsburgh chasing a yellow Mustang. I tried to catch up with them, but they were cruising about 85 to 90mph right behind the Mustang! It looks even better in person! I just happen to be in Pittsburgh today picking up a brand new F35 tranny and new GMPP Clucth Kit for the Goblin.
howdy. We were just leaving a friends house after the Steel City Nationals show. LOL i was waiting to show that stang who was boss but traffic was too thick. I dont think they cared but those days are behind me. Thought eventually it would open up but never did.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
howdy. We were just leaving a friends house after the Steel City Nationals show. LOL i was waiting to show that stang who was boss but traffic was too thick. I dont think they cared but those days are behind me. Thought eventually it would open up but never did.
The exotruck looked great!
It seems like the 55mph speed limit is just a suggestion in Pittsburgh. I was going 68 in a 55 and cars were passing me left and right.

terryjr

Theres no speed limit on the "parkway" (i-376), and on 79 the going rate is 80. Pittsburgher's get so irritated by the tunnels and bridges that once were on open road its game on

ccannx

Goblin Guru
Jeff has six left. I think he said he was getting more, but I don’t know where from. My old one is for sale :p but it has 118K on it.
Mine has 200k and seems to be ok, had some oil seeping so we will see. How do you get a hold of Jeff did I miss something?