Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Any idea what I might be able to sell my donors full LNF engine for? It has like 102k miles Everything except the wiring harness for the engine. No transmission, As I need that.

Nuker-

Last edited:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Without trans, they seem to go for about 500 (assuming the engine is healthy) on FB Marketplace. You might be able to get a little more, because that's not terribly high mileage.

*edit* I believe that was mostly for SS/SC engines. Could start at $1k and come down from there if you need to. Don't worry, if it's too high, the 20-something male demographic on FB Marketplace will let you know, post-haste.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I sold my LNF (130,000 miles) for $800 and my F35 (non-LSD) for $450 in Phoenix. Likely found the right people in (desperate?) need of them at the right time.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
The fun is about to begin! I'll start a part number log again at the top of this thread to keep track of every new part I use.

Nuker-

Ross

Goblin Guru
Chad has made 2 Goblins too. CTuinstra. Adam is on his second one, maybe Lonny? Bar-Air is talking about making a second one too. Not sure if there is more double Goblin owners.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
OK. You can not post that picture with out details on the CNC table.
Haha It started as a workbee that I never liked. So I cut some new aluminum plates and upgraded to all linear rails much larger motors a 1.5k watt water cooled spindle and 1/2" acme rods vs the 8mm that come with the workbee.

I'm really happy with it can do about 40 inches per minute at .3mm per pass in aluminum and 250ipm and 1/4" passes in woods.

Nuker-