OBDII Connector

Nilbog

Can someone post up a picture of the OBDII diagnostic port main harness connector (and connection)? Working to get the goblin started and for some reason cant seem to find where i put the OBDII connector (and cant figure out what connector on the main harness would connect to it.

Thanks! :)

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
The OBDII plug is part of the dash harness. The data wires go from the OBDII to the little gray power steering plug. These two data wires are only about two feet long so the OBDII plug should be within two feet of the power steering. Unless you cut it out then it could be much farther. ☺

Nilbog

Thanks Lonny. I will take a look and also pull out all my cut connectors as i didnt toss anything out. Does the wiring from the dash harness wire directly to the OBDII or is there is a wired in connector that then connects to the OBDII connector (hope that makes sense).

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
The OBDII connector is part of the dash harness, the tan twisted data wires go from the OBDII plug to the power steering plug and was about two feet long.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Thanks Lonny. I will take a look and also pull out all my cut connectors as i didnt toss anything out. Does the wiring from the dash harness wire directly to the OBDII or is there is a wired in connector that then connects to the OBDII connector (hope that makes sense).
This should be a blue/black plug. Nothing will be attached to it and it will be coming off of the dash harness around the pedal support tube. Looks like this.

1540224895616.png

Nilbog

Yeah (headslap)... it was wrapped around the power steering rack and hidden underneath it. Its all good now. Also cut the tracks for brake tc seatbelt lights so no more dash lights at all! :)