Overflow tube?

Matt TT

95094DBE-2435-4397-B7A6-9E4422D12B60.jpeg
This connection is supposed to link back to the brass nipple on the air intake tubing right?

AleX1/9

That’s your crankcase breather, should plumb back into the intake after the MAF sensor and before the throttle body.

If emissions isn’t a concern, you can put a breather filter on there and keep the oil residue out of the intake

Or add a catch can for best of both worlds

AleX1/9

Good choice

Put mine here, but there is lots of room on the firewall area to place one

BAR-AIR

3553DD73-09AD-49E1-ADDE-2CA971BB283F.jpeg

Good Afternoon,
Has anyone been running an oil catch can? Hooked one up a while back but had not really run the car since connecting it. (Just a cheap catch can). Was running the car this weekend and noticed oil coming out the bottom of oil filler tube. (Removed the filler tube changed o rings and put a small amount of RTV before re installing - let sit for a couple of days and I’m getting the same thing.) I even knocked the screen out of the catch can just to make sure it wasn’t getting a film of oil on it. But I’m definitely pressurizing the engine some how.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
I think it might be the catch can you have causing the issue. The nipple orifice might not be of a large enough diameter to breath properly.
To test, remove the air filter from the catch can and mount it directly to the nipple on the valve cover. Then see if you have the same issue.