Reconfigurable Performance Display

Christopher Sanchez

Has anyone used a donor car with the RPD option? Keep or scrap? My donor has this option and could not find any discussions about this topic. It was an option for the T/C coupe, sedans and HHR also I believe. I like the idea of it. a lot of the info is repetitive from the cluster but does have other info such as cam phasing, G force and a questionable hp/tq meter. Thanks for any input, I have yet to start my build, get my 1st and 2nd stages at the end of this month but have been curious.

Silverback

Has anyone used a donor car with the RPD option? Keep or scrap? ...
Keep it, the a-piller cover and wiring. It's a great info display. Did you get a chance to use it? I did, liked it a lot, and plan on installing the one from my donor. If it doesn't find its way into the Goblin, it's likely to bring a decent price when sold online (that's why you keep the a-piller.)

Last edited:

Christopher Sanchez

Yea I did use it and really think it could be a nice touch. I am assuming since it was a dealer installed option that there are no additional sensors needed to be transferred over. And I hope I can sell some of my left over parts to help out the cost a bit.

Christopher Sanchez

So I have been unable to find much about data wires on t/c cars except for one really helpful post with pics from DF. But I figured I would post some pics of how my wires run with the reconfigurable performance display option. Also if I routed them wrong I am sure somebody can correct it for me..