Registering in NC

Batlwagn

Well I'll save you all the additional expletives but after about 40 minutes and $841.00!!!! I am 100% NC legal. The most expensive "cheap toy" ever

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Sounds like you got off easy! When the chick said that will be 15 hundred and change I almost shit myself. If I hadn't just got paid the day before I wouldn't have been able to do it without the ol credit card. I paid 3 percent of the 38k bond amount which was around 1100 bucks for the "highway tax". Still kills me every time I think about it.

And then there's ncgoblin with his Johnston county hookup... Jerk! Nice guy tho :)

What county are you in?

Batlwagn

Yeah, I had the appraisal guy make me an appraisal for 20k so I didn't get wacked that bad my bond was for 30,750. I'm in Lincoln county just north west of Charlotte. I just think its nonsense because I had the title from the original owner and bill of sale. It wasn't as though I lost the title or had a stolen vehicle

Wes

Yeah, your situation should have been different since it was more of transfer than a new build.

It's all worth it though when you aren't driving dirty but it feels like it! Had a couple of cops check me out; just to say nice car, or was it to run the plate? Yeah nice car, code 4 lol.