Removable sun shade

Amack1970

I just got the gob back from the top shop today. I gave them the awesome task of building me a removable sun shade. Had to be black, super durable. No snaps, or drilling into the frame to mount it. I'm really happy with the out come. I'm hoping this will slow down the seat fading I'm beginning to experience

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Andy, that shade is really nice. Will keep the top of your head from getting burnt out here in the desert. :D Not too much we can do about the seats fading - unless...I was thinking of ordering some waterproof seat covers to install from the get-go. They are fairly cheap - $25 on eBay - and are fairly durable. I have a nice camo set in my Jeep (that has only a bikini top) and they are in their 3rd year of sun and desert abuse. Another option might be a tonneau cover to go over the entire cockpit and seats, but this would have to be custom made. But you already someone that could do this. ;)

askiles

Goblin Guru
Andy, that shade is really nice. Will keep the top of your head from getting burnt out here in the desert. :D Not too much we can do about the seats fading - unless...I was thinking of ordering some waterproof seat covers to install from the get-go. They are fairly cheap - $25 on eBay - and are fairly durable. I have a nice camo set in my Jeep (that has only a bikini top) and they are in their 3rd year of sun and desert abuse. Another option might be a tonneau cover to go over the entire cockpit and seats, but this would have to be custom made. But you already someone that could do this. ;)
He’s Anthony...I’m Andy. Too many A’s in AZ I suppose. Lol.