Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

JERMzSS

Thanks for stopping by Ross. It was nice meeting you and your son. Looking forward to your build!

Ross

Goblin Guru
This weekend, I enjoyed a visit with JERMzSS, on my way to a Doyle Fabrication tour. The rain started pouring as soon as I drove in Jermey's driveway, but his car is amazing, and the exhaust sounds... intoxicating, deep notes.

Very impressed with Adam and Lonny's ability to build custom tools specifically for these kits, then take the time to automate and dial these tools in. My local robotics team would love this shop!

After getting the opportunity to get in and out of various frames, and checking sizes, I ordered a city, extended frame, with easy entry.

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
This weekend, I enjoyed a visit with JERMzSS, on my way to a Doyle Fabrication tour. The rain started pouring as soon as I drove in Jeremy's driveway, but his car is amazing, and the exhaust sounds... intoxicating, deep notes.

Very impressed with Adam and Lonny's ability to build custom tools specifically for these kits, then take the time to automate and dial these tools in. My local robotics team would love this shop!

After getting the opportunity to get in and out of various frames, and checking sizes, I ordered a city, extended frame, with easy entry.
That is the same frame we have! I think you will be happy with it.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I created an unlisted YouTube video of all your cars. I plan to make this video public in a few weeks, but want to make sure that I didn't offend anyone whose picture I used. If you want me to remove your car, let me know. If you have any glamour shots of your car that I can add, please let me know that too!

I am enlisting the help of my kid's high school art class, and giving them a chance to create a wrap or a paint job on my kit car. This video is intended to give the students an idea of what a DF Goblin looks like, so they can create their artwork. Hopefully I can post their car artwork in a future video, so everyone here can get fresh ideas of possible wraps or paint work.

Last edited:

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I created an unlisted YouTube video of all your cars. I plan to make this video public in a few weeks, but want to make sure that I didn't offend anyone whose picture I used. If you want me to remove your car, let me know. If you have any glamour shots of your car that I can add, please let me know that too!

I am enlisting the help of my kid's high school art class, and giving them a chance to create a wrap or a paint job on my kit car. This video is intended to give the students an idea of what a DF Goblin looks like, so they can create their artwork. Hopefully I can post their car artwork in a future video, so everyone here can get fresh ideas of possible wraps or paint work.
I hope to have some glamour shots of mine soon. All finished and registered but I am going to attempt something special on the hood it may not work but we will see once the weather warms up a little.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I stopped by Jermey's Place (JERMzSS) on the way home from Texas.
Did you know that 3 quarts of meth costs 750? It is near the end of the video.
Actually Jermey mentions the price for a gallon, but I did the math for his 3 quart tank.

Last edited:

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I stopped by Jeremy's Place (JERMzSS) on the way home from Texas.
Did you know that 3 quarts of meth costs 750? It is near the end of the video.
Actually Jeremy mentions the price for a gallon, but I did the math for his 3 quart tank.
That is about right. Back about 6 years ago I was buying it for $5 to 7 a gallon for our dirt track kart.