RouteAbel's Extended Track Easy Entry - '10SS/TC build

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Reminder, don't try to fit them to your hubs until the brake rotors are in place. They may seem not fit and you may tempted to push them onto the hubs - like I did the first without thinking. Cost me second set of hub-centric rings. :oops:

RouteAbel

Well tried to fire her up but not getting the fuel pump to prime. Time to start a troubleshooting thread.

Anks329

Well tried to fire her up but not getting the fuel pump to prime. Time to start a troubleshooting thread.
Check your grounds, then check them again! I missed one ground on the engine and had to pull the dash ground to the battery because the powder coating was blocking the ground.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
You mentioned the powder coating. Don’t forget to clean all that off. It’s a total pita that’ll get you every time.

RouteAbel

Thanks, I started a thread in electrical. I've checked the grounds and seem good there. I need to tighten up the BMS module and that seems good. I confirmed power and ground at the fuel pump but got nothing.

Dedicated thread here:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
If you have power and ground at the f pump, the pump is bad.
BUT. Make sure you have 12v, not just “power”. Volt meter across the 2 leads at the f pump connector should be battery voltage (12v). If not batt voltage, then positive connector to ground reading and negative connector to positive reading.

RouteAbel

I made it past the fuel pump. RPD lights up but no crank. I'm not getting any power at the purple wire to the starter. I need to figure out where that goes.