Seat Adapter Plates

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Kaleb was in town and stopped by to see his old HIGH School teacher and had him make some more seat adapter plates just in case others wanted them. These are designed to be used with the donor sliders. The rear bolt holes were for the Corbeau seats but could be drilled for just about any seat. The front holes are not drilled because of the tolerances of the bends could cause them to be off some so we drilled them as we mounted the seats. While both the driver and passenger donor sliders do work, the driver side slider doesn't work as well as the passenger slider. We are using the driver and passenger, but the passenger slider has more clearance and easier to adjust.

These are made out of stainless steel and do not require painting or powder coating. Because they are cut using a CNC plasma cutter, the cut edge could use some filing/sanding to really make them sweet.

See our post for better pictures and how they are mounted: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/ctuinstras-city-goblin-07-ss-sc-donor-licensed.338/post-6586

I have two sets available at the moment. The money goes to the school.

$50 per pair + actual shipping costs.

Seat Bracket.jpg

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I'll take a set since I want to have adjustability for my seats.
What is the bend for? Do you have any pictures with the seat attached? I found the pictures with the sliders attached but cant picture how the seat attached, thought that the seats we're side mount.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I'll take a set since I want to have adjustability for my seats.
What is the bend for? Do you have any pictures with the seat attached? I found the pictures with the sliders attached but cant picture how the seat attached, thought that the seats we're side mount.
Scroll down thought this post and it shows the seat mocked up. The Corbeau seats can mount from the bottom. The bend in the front was to recline the seat some while allowing upward movement of the seat adjustment bar. It it were flat, you cannot pull up on the bar enough in order to unlock the slider.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Scroll down thought this post and it shows the seat mocked up. The Corbeau seats can mount from the bottom. The bend in the front was to recline the seat some while allowing upward movement of the seat adjustment bar. It it were flat, you cannot pull up on the bar enough in order to unlock the slider.

Awesome, makes sense now.

Last edited:

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
These are totally worth it. Seats and mounting was one of the things I was stressing over... alignment, attachment, etc... making it all work together. Using the Cobalt rails with these adapter plates makes it a no brainer.