SOLD: Completed SS/SC Goblin For Sale

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Gauging Interest and considering selling my SS/SC Goblin. Available for viewing pleasure in Odenton Maryland.

Debating listing to purchase another project that would be a bit more family friendly. I've learned a lot during the build and seeing how these cars take a while to sell, just don't want to pass up an interested buyer.

Price: $20,000.00

Quick facts:
City, Standard Length
73K miles donor
E-Brake Option
Windscreen
Dash Buttons
BC Rear Coilovers
Corbeau Seats and Harnesses
17x8 Konig Oversteers
Powder Coated in Empire Copper Vein
Custom Vinyl Wrap

Build log: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/mannys-city-goblin-07-ss-sc-donor.559/

Last edited:

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Well about two weeks ago man named Mike emailed me interested in the Goblin...a week later he came to see it and then a today to drove her home to Johnstown, PA. I am sure he'll post here soon.
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the Goblin and it's community.

Mikey

BaltimoreHokie did a wonderful job on his build and I know he hated to see this one go. I have a few small things to finish out but overall great job!
The ride from MD to PA last Saturday was a hot one for sure but I made it with no issues. The Goblin loves the mountain roads!
Glad to be a part of the community and hope to bring some value.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
BaltimoreHokie did a wonderful job on his build and I know he hated to see this one go. I have a few small things to finish out but overall great job!
The ride from MD to PA last Saturday was a hot one for sure but I made it with no issues. The Goblin loves the mountain roads!
Welcome to the group! I personally know he took his time to make sure it was right.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome!

Are you still running a Montana plate on it? You'll have to let me know (a fellow Pennsylvanian) the first time the state cops lock you up for it.

I'm only half-joking....

Mikey

Thanks!

Do you think PA would hassle any/all out of state tagged vehicles or just because its a Goblin and they don't approve?
I have 2 other cars here in PA that have out of state tags and no hassles yet.
My understanding is other's are now running Goblin's tagged in PA.

Goblin Guru
I just think the Goblin will be a cop magnet on its own without out-of-state plates. I'd be curious if you have any run-ins with them. I was considering the Montana route myself but my Goblin is a long ways off, so... time to think I guess!

Mikey

I have not had any runs-ins.
Actually, the opposite. I pulled up beside a cop car twice at a red light and got a thumbs up from one of them.
Probably would be a different reaction if I was pushing 80 in a 35 curve!

Goblin Guru
Good luck with your build.
Thanks.

We do have one PA owner here (Karter2026) who was successful in getting his Goblin registered with PA. After I read his build thread, I was terrified at the amount of custom work I'd need to do that goes beyond with the DF kit offers. I lack his design and fabrication skills and/or equipment so making those changes is beyond me and may make me abort the Goblin mission.

But this thread has derailed, so I'll stop here. Thanks for your input so far, and any you give in the future. Enjoy the Goblin!

JPas914

Congratulations on your purchase Mikey. Very beautifully done Goblin! I'm from the Johnstown area as well.

JPas914

Great! We should get together. BaltimoreHokie in MD did a great job on the build.
Yeah, we will have to meet up. Unfortunately, I was just back home earlier this month to visit (and get my Goblin rollin) and won't be back in PA until late November.