Supercharged parts

JERMzSS

Anybody interested in supercharging their n/a Goblin with some LSJ take off parts? I have a spare LSJ that blew a head gasket so I'm pretty sure i have everything needed. Let me know and ill get some pics. Price will be very reasonable.

Nilbog

Im guessing not the request you wanted but i have a supercharger, intake, and TB.... but need everything else! Was planning to buy the kit from ZZP but definitely interested if youre planning to split it all up

Ross

Goblin Guru
I put a small bid on a 'mystery' LSJ today, and won the Cobalt. Not running, unknown mileage, crunched in the front. So yeah, I may be needing some SC/LSJ parts in the near future. Especially good that you are in the same state (Arkansas).

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I put a small bid on a 'mystery' LSJ today, and won the Cobalt. Not running, unknown mileage, crunched in the front. So yeah, I may be needing some SC/LSJ parts in the near future. Especially good that you are in the same state (Arkansas).
Ooooo, this sounds interesting! Please start a build thread around this donor. I'd love to find out what is wrong with it and if you get it going. End of thread hijacking.

JERMzSS

Sorry ive been m.i.a. from this but ill try ti get some pics asap for you guys. Thanks for the interest.

JERMzSS

What part of Arkansas are you located?

JERMzSS

Ok so here's what I have. I'd like to sell this all together cause I really don't have a place to keep it. Well I do but someone wants to park her car inside lol.

A little background. When I bought my donor i got ripped off imo. Car was in a small fender bender but overall ran and shifted fine. I checked the oil and looked all over the engine bay. Well they plugged the bottom of the overflow tank and put some coolant in there after draining most of the coolant from the engine to hide a blown head gasket. Lucky me.

You can see where the water cleaned the valves. I can't confirm 100% that the head gasket blew but with my naked eye I can't see any other reason it was getting water in the oil. It still has milky oil in it. Cylinder walls look good. In the pics it looks like there's some rust but it wipes right off with your finger.

I get that these are dirty and messy but that's how they looked in the car. 06 Cobalt SS with 140k miles. I used 1 of the supercharger bolts on my build because I broke one of my orginal ones. The supercharger feels like it's in great shape and even feels like it has a fresh isolator in it although I can't confirm. $300 for everything

Also it did run hot at some point. That's what could of. The exhaust manifold is cracked and discolored.

20181118_132334.jpg20181118_132320.jpg20181118_132305.jpg20181118_132017.jpg20181118_131946.jpg20181118_132355.jpg20181118_132143.jpg20181118_132108.jpg20181118_132042.jpg

JERMzSS

between Bentonville and Fayetteville. You make it up this way very often?
Oh wow you aren't far at all. I've had mine up there twice. Once at a vendors booth at a car show that was at the fairgrounds up there. The other time was after going up the pig trail we came home on I49. I live in Fort Smith.