Unknown connectors?? HELP

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I do not recognize the first two. The first one somewhat looks like the boost gauge but it's the wrong color. The last one is not used however I kept it also for aux 12v for other options.

Christopher Sanchez

Thank you for the help, idk why I’d keep the hvac plug but that one looks the same.. I vaguely remember thinking of saving a power source for usb/charging source so I am happy I left that one. my car did not have the boost gauge so maybe that accounts for the variance in wire colors. Either way I think I am going to zip tie the two under the hood and forget about them since everything works as it sits now.. and wire a charging source. thanks again..

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Figured I would just add to this thread since it is a similar question.

I have to assume the horn but because I bought an aftermarket one it doesn’t have a matching connector.

I also check the wiring colors.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Oddly that is also a base model injector plug as well. The ambient temp sender used the same connector as the speed sensor on the F35.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
That is one thing that I really liked when I did my 68 Camaro LS3 swap and using the Holley TerminatorX, they make the harness so that nothing can be plug in to the wrong connector.