Washington State Goblin Owners

AleX1/9

@AleX1/9 your located in PO ? im in Poulsbo. does Kitsap county require me to have the title for registering the goblin ? Im trying to get rid of the shell to Navy city in bremerton.
I scrapped my cobalt chassis at Navy City Metals! I think there’s a pic in my build thread. They took the title, I did it need it. I have brought them a fiat x1/9 cut in 2 no title no problem

SeanH

I scrapped my cobalt chassis at Navy City Metals! I think there’s a pic in my build thread. They took the title, I did it need it. I have brought them a fiat x1/9 cut in 2 no title no problem
I cut the cobalt up into 10 or so chunks and turned into NCM! I got to keep the title. key question they asked was "does It have the firewall" I answered no and got the response of good answer !

I got the email from Kimberly. my chassis is going up on the jig in next couple weeks and working out the shipping for early November !! super stoked !

Pizzaman

Hey! I Was looking at buying one of these a few summers ago as my first car at 15 here we are 3 years later ended up buying a mustang instead cause it’s not a great car to have practicality wise but I’m considering getting one again, anyone in Washington still got a goblin?