What happend to the rest of the Build videos?

BigWaveDave

I've watched all 24 Build Videos. Where are the rest of them? Been over a year since a new one was posted on youTube

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
They're making new videos. I wouldn't expect new ones any time soon. I think their workload is about to double with the A/T launching in Feb.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I've watched all 24 Build Videos. Where are the rest of them? Been over a year since a new one was posted on youTube
Quite frankly by the time you get to the end of the videos, you have pretty well figured out the car and how to do the rest. There are a few questions along the way, but the forum will help answer the questions pretty quickly. Just about everything that anyone has run into has been discussed on the forum by now. We finished the car without really missing the videos at that point. And most kind of go a different way with customization.

Jonathan O'Hara

And there might only be one or two videos that would even be necessary to finish stage 2. If I remember right, I think there’s mainly just mounting the rear suspension and the installing the steering wheel. Like ctuinstra said, both of those are covered pretty decently with pictures on the forum. If you can make it that far, these last little bits won’t be too complicated for a builder!