Working on videos

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
148116092731565337507.jpg

Adam is editing the next video.
1481161211783-1953579834.jpg

I'm glad he knows what all of this stuff means because I would be lost.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
1481161480975684191612.jpg
1481161658643-467973832.jpg

While Adam is working on videos I drew up a spot brake mount for the folks that have to use one.

I'll machine out a prototype and test it. If it lines up correctly I'll turn it over to the laser cutting shop to have several sets cut out.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
1481163085619152779218.jpg

We found a very sturdy camera mount lying around the shop. Even when the SD card is full it still holds the video camera up just fine.

BAR-AIR

Good Evening,
I know I complained a lot to you guys with regards to not having any kind of instructions to build off of. I am real impressed with the videos to this point. I look forward to seeing the actual built process if they are close to the tear down videos everyone should be extremely happy with them. Any idea on a time frame for the emergency brake I like the mock up.

RichN

Nice job on the videos. I like watching them. They pointed out a few thinks I had forgotten to take off my donor. Yesterday, I removed the rear brake hoses. These videos will make building my brother's Goblin next year soooo much easier.

Johvans

I will second everyone above. I love the videos and they are extremely helpful.

Is there any plan to provide links for possible downloads? My shop doesn't get good cell service and being out 300 yards from the house doesn't have good wifi.

I'd love the ability to download the videos or get a DVD to be able to watch in the shop.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everybody.

Johvans,
Before doing the next video we'll go ahead and make an instructional video on how to run CAT-5 ethernet cable under ground to a garage.

Just kidding :p

I'll upload the videos to Google Drive and share them. The videos I've uploaded so far already add up to about 10 GB so I'll probably encode them a little smaller before adding them to Drive.

Johvans

Johvans,
Before doing the next video we'll go ahead and make an instructional video on how to run CAT-5 ethernet cable under ground to a garage.

Just kidding :p

I'll upload the videos to Google Drive and share them. The videos I've uploaded so far already add up to about 10 GB so I'll probably encode them a little smaller before adding them to Drive.
Unfortunately my satellite internet sucks... more a function of not having good internet then digging a trench....

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately my satellite internet sucks... more a function of not having good internet then digging a trench....

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!
I've added a link to the Google Drive folder in this thread: Download or Stream the Build Videos

It says it is going to take 4 hours to upload the 10 parts we have so far (~5 GB) so they will become visible throughout the morning. Let me know if you are able to download any of them.