Back in Stock - Zero Mile Getrag F23 Transmissions Available - $500

jfunk603

I would like to buy one of these as soon as they are available was about to spend 700 to chevy but would rtather support you . What would shipping be about up to NH? The donor i have is looking like the output bearing on the differential are completely blown (the cv cup will move up and down when inserted in the trans).

Last edited:

jfunk603

I would like to buy one of these as soon as they are available was about to spend 700 to chevy but would rtather support you . What would shipping be about up to NH? The donor i have is looking like the output bearing on the differential are completely blown (the cv cup will move up and down when inserted in the trans).
just let pace the order yesterday I’m excited. @GoblinGal maybe a sticker can find it’s way into the box so I can mark my donor as a future goblin hint hint ;).

Davidljones88

Do the stock speed sensors work with the F23? I know they fit, but I'm having difficulties getting the speedometer to work.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
When you say stock, are you referring to the F35, the 4T45 automatic? Each transmission has a different speed sensor for the different number of teeth on the tone ring that is used to determine speed n each one.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The F35 sensor may fit into the F23, but the tone ring tooth count is different between the 2 transmissions. You should match the sensor to the transmission.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I did notice yesterday that I had changed the final drive ratio in the speedometer settings on HPT from 1:1 to 4.05:1. Maybe there is a logical test that mine is failing although the pulses per mile is correct. Hopefully I can drive mine next weekend to see.