ZZP blackfriday

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I went to buy the PCM and the site crashed :mad:
Try again. They were probably in the middle of updating it if you were doing it at 11:13PM.

I just got the Shorty Header for $101. Sure wish I knew about this before I bought all the other items. Oh well, at least I have them and they are on now.

zz_ectshdr_2_1.jpg

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
My dad used to tell me procrastination never pays. Well this time it did! Boo yah!

Picked up the shorty header, dual pass endplate, option B kit, short shift mod and new Laminova seals.

And to think I didn't like Black Friday shopping.

FYI: I did have issues trying to get into their site. Had to keep clearing the browser cache and starting over until I could get all the way through to complete the purchase.

Andy

Thanks for the heads up picked up the shorty header and the dual pass end plate. Almost missed the deal.

All I need now is the stage 2 kit and a lot of time to finish the car. Warm weather would be nice right now.

PHerder

I gave up on their sale since their site kept crashing on me. I didn't REALLY need anything but ... ;)
Well, I tried ONE MORE TIME and of course it let me in so I ordered the dual pass end plate, the Option B kit and the o-rings and it let me checkout.

It must have been a bunch of people trying to access the site earlier that overwhelm it.

:D

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Kicking myself for buying the LDK block last month only to find it $500 cheaper today. Dammit. Well I did buy a set of Opal injectors and Stage 1 sensors.

George

Goblin Guru
WAS LOOKING AT ZZP HEADER, UP 10% OFF ON EVERYTHING for today only

Brad

Last edited:

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I’ve got a perfectly good LSJ ZZP short header with low mileage that I will sell for cheap if anyone wants it.