• We've upgraded and reskinned the forum. Notice something off? Email us at [email protected] and we'll fix it.

Goblin V1-247

V1 247 In Progress
Version
V1
Chassis number
247
Length
Extended
Cage style
Full Cage/Track
Door bar style
Double Door Bar

Milestones

  • Date registered

Owner

O oneofnone Joined Jul 2026

Bio

I have built, restored and customized over 20 cars ranging from rat rods, classics and muscle cars over the years. Recently I have got into buying unfinished projects which this Goblin was a perfect fit.

How did you find the Goblin?

Local cars and coffee

What drew you to the Goblin?

I have a c8 corvette and a Miata. I was looking for something more visceral than the corvette but faster than the Mazda. This fits the bill perfectly.

How does it fit into your lifestyle?

Weekend warrior

What have you modified that sets it apart?

Gulf livery wrap.

Any memorable trips, races, or events?

This is a brand new build. I am still putting break-miles on and working out the the little bugs of a new build.

Favorite aspect (design, performance, or community)?

An incredible group of enthusiasts. Small enough to be very personal, but large enough to have a great support network.

Any future plans?

Auto cross and track time.

Donor Info

Donor trim
2008 2.0 SS/TC Cobalt
Where you bought it
Michigan
Condition when you bought it
This was an almost completed builwhen I bought it.

Build Info

Back
Top